Open source my OIOIC, a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C.

pervise.zhao

Joined Mar 23, 2009
OIOIC is a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C programming language.
Using OIOIC, you can describe the flower, birds, grass, insects, trees, houses ...
Using OIOIC, you can describe the elements, atoms, protons, electrons ...
Using OIOIC, you can describe the earth, the sun, the Milky Way galaxy, collapsar ...
Using OIOIC, you can describe ...
1. OIOIC perfectly supplies the gap of object-oriented technology for the C programming language;
2. OIOIC perfectly solved the multiple inheritance problem in the Software World;
3. OIOIC perfectly objectivizes multithreading access control of object;
4. OIOIC unifies the norm of components in the Software World;
5. OIOIC unifies the structure of code tree in the Software World;
6. OIOIC unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the Software World;
7. OIOIC unifies all advanced programming languages in the Software World, to make the C programming language as the preferred.
For further information, please download the "OIOIC-Primer-2nd-Edition-English.tar.gz". (the English version of << OIOIC Primer >> )
http://code.google.com/p/oioic/downloads/list
Welcome your advice!

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
Perhaps the most bizarre claim in the thread is in post #9.
Attention,please! OIOIC starts from philosophy (the Philosophy of Dialectical Materialism), not language, and is designed all through on the high level of the philosophy, not merely on the level of language.
This is the philosophy that undergirds Marxism, and I fail to understand how that makes for a good or even useful programming language.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
WGI? Worker's Graphic Interface? Throw off your chains and take the means of computation in your hands!

Plays the Internationale (Arise, coders of the world) while it compiles?

pervise.zhao

Joined Mar 23, 2009
to download WGI 1.0.2 : http://code.google.com/p/oic-wgi/downloads/list
node WDialog ---> corresponding MFC's CDialog
node WMenu ---> corresponding MFC's CMenu
node WButton ---> corresponding MFC's CButton
node WStatic ---> corresponding MFC's CStatic
node WEdit ---> corresponding MFC's CEdit and CIPAddressCtrl
node WScrollBar ---> corresponding MFC's CScrollBar
node WSlider ---> corresponding MFC's CSlider and CProgressCtrl
node WComboBox ---> corresponding MFC's CComboBox and CComboBoxEx
other are base node.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Zhao, I don't know why you rather prefer to use printf, since the COUT operator in C++ allows formatting as well, and unlike printf, doesn't allow some types to be printed in the wrong manner (for example, a char printed as an integer, or worse).

For my point of view, it is not possible to implement a object-oriented programming approach using pure C. C doesn't "know" what a class is, and is far from being a object-oriented language. Either a language is by definition object-oriented, or it is not. You can't just implement a object-oriented mechanism in a language that isn't object-oriented. OK, C is considered to be a subset of C++, but it is a procedural language, and not object oriented. C++ happens to be object-oriented, but you can use it by procedural approach. The reverse is not possible.

Zhao, I don't know why you rather prefer to use printf, since the COUT operator in C++ allows formatting as well, and unlike printf, doesn't allow some types to be printed in the wrong manner (for example, a char printed as an integer, or worse).

For my point of view, it is not possible to implement a object-oriented programming approach using pure C. C doesn't "know" what a class is, and is far from being a object-oriented language. Either a language is by definition object-oriented, or it is not. You can't just implement a object-oriented mechanism in a language that isn't object-oriented. OK, C is considered to be a subset of C++, but it is a procedural language, and not object oriented. C++ happens to be object-oriented, but you can use it by procedural approach. The reverse is not possible.
I am Bruce Zhao, the creator of OIOIC and WGI.

I DO NOT think C++ is a qualified object-oriented programming language. Otherwise, I would not intently, carefully create the OIOIC,oicc and WGI.

SORRY! Because My english is not good.
Reply slowly!
Misunderstand your question!
Express inaccurately!
I would like to gradually get better.

mumbles

Joined Dec 20, 2004
In my job i regularly use C in an object oriented method, for it to be possible and easily achievable you construct structs that contain function pointers, and there you go, it is cumbersome but then C was not design with the intention to be an OO language.

C++ Bjarne Straustrop specifically design the language to have a few programming paradigms, which include procedual, OO and generic.

If you want OO capabilites it is really worth looking at and considering C++, it is as effeciant if not more so that C depending on which compiler you use.