I have attached the circuit that I need to use to switch the 28 Vdc to the load. Normally I would use the open collector output with a pull up resistor and the load on the collector. The issue is that we have to use DIP resistors and there is no product available that can dissipate enough power at the resistance we need to meet voltage threshold requirements.
The design I was thinking of using is attached below. The circuit would actually have to be programmed different but that is no problem (active low). Does anyone see any issues with this design (ocwithload.jpg)? It is simply to switch 28VDC and this will happen very rarely if ever.
The design I was thinking of using is attached below. The circuit would actually have to be programmed different but that is no problem (active low). Does anyone see any issues with this design (ocwithload.jpg)? It is simply to switch 28VDC and this will happen very rarely if ever.
Attachments
-
21.3 KB Views: 36
-
25 KB Views: 33