On friday I will leave for fishing trip in the mountains for a week

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Interesting cat!
sagabona kunjani wena?
Interesting name for an interesting cat.
you do like Bakerman!

Hope you have a great time and the fish are biting.

When it quits raining today we are headed to Knoxville TN on the motorbikes.
From there we will meander through the smoky mountains, the blue ridge mountains, shenadoah valley, skyline and then back to the caos of balto-wash dc.
2 weeks away from the blackberry and toughbook. mmm mmmm mm.
well, the laptop can come, but no working.
I got my old Popeil pocket fisherman so I too will be dangling a line from time to time.

Have fun!

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Interesting cat!
sagabona kunjani wena?
Interesting name for an interesting cat.
you do like Bakerman!
Hope you have a great time and the fish are biting.
When it quits raining today we are headed to Knoxville TN on the motorbikes. From there we will meander through the smoky mountains, the blue ridge mountains, shenadoah valley, skyline and then back to the caos of balto-wash dc. 2 weeks away from the blackberry and toughbook. mmm mmmm mm. well, the laptop can come, but no working.
I got my old Popeil pocket fisherman so I too will be dangling a line from time to time.
Have fun!
Oh I think you misunderstand. In the picture text i meant the my late cat was some nice place. Thinking "sagabona kunjani wena" (Hello, how are you?) on my behalf. We have carry all that need in rucksacks, so the laptop must stay home. And the mobil will be out out of range. But I will take it as camera and alarmclock. We will fish in the evening from 9 to to about 01:00, then lay down a few hour and fish from about 3 in the morning to the sunset. Then go back to the camp, look at the sunset and have some wine at the campfire. We must be careful with alcohol before fishing. The rocks at river can be very slippery and we need to focus 100% then not in the camp

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Have a good vacation,you may not read this until you return,the Rooster will have to stay home.Do you want be to feed and entertain him. I am on my way to do some diving,lobster season,I will not eat another lobster unless I catch one on my own.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Have a good vacation,you may not read this until you return,the Rooster will have to stay home.Do you want be to feed and entertain him. I am on my way to do some diving,lobster season,I will not eat another lobster unless I catch one on my own.
Do not worry Loosewire, the roster will attend to a nerd camp for special gifted roosters taking college-level courses in electronics. But thank you for your concern Lossy. Have a nice dive

Last edited: