OHM's Law Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Hey...was I fighting by any chance or I like very much to know whether I have insulted anyone ?
No I have seen nothing that I consider an insult to the community or armed forces from you R!f@@.

@yako - I think you took it out of context. chill out.

I also believe there is a big war coming. The 3rd world war; a war to end all wars (for a little while, at least). The things I was privy to just a few short years ago suggests the US government agrees (or at least they did in 2008).

The media is focusing on our involvement in the middle east, but We The People should really concerned about China (because that's who the US Govt cares about). Despite being their #1 trade partner, they don't like us, and we don't like them. They're not to be trusted, and the US government doesn't trust them. We keep a very close eye on them. They are looking for a sufficient reason to pick a fight. I suspect that north korea will prove to be that reason.

EDIT: just to further my prediction, I think it will go down the next 15 or 20 years, so yes R!f@@, be prepared, unless you plan on committing suicide

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I have the rare ability to put myself in another person's shoes.
I bet u can never be in my shoes. No one can. :rolleyes:

As for this world, I really don't give a damn. This world is not worth saving.
Any thing that would end is not worth saving.

There is a better place for us, u know. :)

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
The media is focusing on our involvement in the middle east, but We The People should really concerned about China (because that's who the US Govt cares about). Despite being their #1 trade partner, they don't like us, and we don't like them. They're not to be trusted, and the US government doesn't trust them. We keep a very close eye on them. They are looking for a sufficient reason to pick a fight. I suspect that north korea will prove to be that reason.
I don't believe that. China?

No way.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
I like Chinese people, I always have.

They're a very humble race.

I would not reject an offering to join the mafia as a spy.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
Well actually I would.

I would have so many problems with the Police it isn't funny.

China is the least of your worries.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I don't believe that. China?

No way.

You're delusional amigo.
You don't believe it because you haven't seen it in the media, and like most Americans you are a media sheep.
I like Chinese people, I always have.

They're a very humble race.
Yes, most chinese citizens are beaten down, broken spirited humble people. We are not talking about these people. We are talking about the ones running the country, calling the shots.
I would not reject an offering to join the mafia as a spy.
what does this have to do with anything?

Are you trolling by chance? if so, please say, so I can stop replying to as if you deserve a reply.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hey starntor...
What exactly is trolling ??

I have heard this couple of times...I have seen a troll the movies u know. Creepy little critters.
Is Yako one of them? if so I really love to meet him.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Hey starntor...

I have heard this couple of times...I have seen a troll the movies u know. Creepy little critters.
trolling is when you come upon a peaceful discussion and for your own entertainment, you place bucket of dog poop in the middle of the circle and start stirring it up. When people start to complain about the smell, you mix in water and throw it into a fan, spinning in circles, blowing it in everybody's face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
Hey starntor...

As someone reminded me a few days ago, trolling is the action of somebody who makes deliberately annoying posts on forums like this. Apparently some people find this to be an amusing sort of game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Secretly peaceful. Most people just don't say what they are really thinking.

I don't do riddles too well.

I am a bit blunt.
No dude, you're the only one who took offense. and you really had nothing to take offense to. Its obvious to everybody but you that's you're grasping at straws trying to argue a point that is not valid. Nobody here is thinking whatever it is that you are thinking.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
I tell you something best friend ...

In my experiences, often the most open people are the most genuine.

It is the nice ones that you have to watchout for. They are nice in such a way just to get something from you.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
No dude, you're the only one who took offense. and you really had nothing to take offense to. Its obvious to everybody but you that's you're grasping at straws trying to argue a point that is not valid. Nobody here is thinking whatever it is that you are thinking.
My grandfather was in the Navy and served in WW2.

I took personal offence to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.