OHM's Law Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
@ Yako: Whether or not it is inevitable that you will get yourself into more trouble here is yet a third question. Why try to pick fights? The mods probably know exactly what the score is by now, and they are not asleep.
I didn't pick a fight, I just openly stated what I feel everyone else was thinking.

Are you human?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
One who calls others an Idiot is the idiot by far.

Get a drink and cool off dude. No need to get angry about anything

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
@Yako: I would not claim to know what other people may think, but I doubt that they would all share your reaction to R!f@@s original comment about a future war.

People from different cultural, political. and religious backgrounds will differ in what they think may happen in the future. Certainly the idea of the world ending in a final conflict is common to a number of traditions. We may not all share these ideas, but how can we be sure that we are not wrong?

Last edited:

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
@Yako: I would not claim to know what other people may think, but I doubt that they would all share your reaction to R!f@@s original comment about a future war.

People from different cultural, political. and religious backgrounds will differ in what they think may happen in the future. Certainly the idea of the world ending in a final conflict is common to a number of traditions. We may not all share these ideas, but how can we be sure that we are wrong?

It is easy to sit back in a chair and make all of these claims without ever having served in combat.

Be careful.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Whether there will be war or not, I really don't care, cause I won't live that long.
I am sure of this.

Is Yako angry because I know something he does not know or believe in ?

What kinda personality is that ?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It is easy to sit back in a chair and make all of these claims without ever having served in combat.

Be careful.
War was not too good on Yako I presume. :(

C'mon Yako...spill it out. I will listen and make it up to u if I can, say what u want.

PS.
REQUEST TO MODS

Please allow Yako to say what ever he wants to me for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.