Offering Expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Since the previous thread relating to this is closed...I would like to offer my expertise in the field of Sound Reproduction...Processing...Recording...and Analysation specific to P.A. set up for indoor and outdoor venues.

I have vast knowledge of specific equipment needed dependent upon venue as well as what the best way to go would be for flexibility in changing venue geometry.

I can also assist those in finding companies that specialize in Full System repair, upgrades and trouble shooting as well as certain tricks of the trade as far as proper Crossover Points, Known Electronic or other equipment downfalls or knowing when to go over spec....as well as understanding Speaker Loads and what can or cannot be done reguardless of company specs.

I am also versed in understanding the proper usage and repair of Classic Effects Equipment and what older Analog Equipment is STILL better that the new digital stuff.

I also am versed in Software used to obtain certain Sound Reproduction specific to style and aftificial venue geometry...and that includes addjustments to reflect a packed house...half packed or empty...as well as such software reflecting temp. effects associated with time of the year.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
All this is related to the PHYSICS of how sound will act or effect and be effected by a great number of variables such as Temps, Material, Geometry, Kinetic Transferability of specific speakers and horns...etc.

Split Infinity

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Once a thread is closes the subject is closed.

Reopening it is a ban. Second warning, there will not be a third.

Status
Not open for further replies.