Not a poll-How Many Independant Members----

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How many member's that has the ability to log A.A.C. when
they wish whether at home or work without penality
or another needing to use computer.How many check In at all
hours to check on post,since the Forum Is around the world
24/7.Has any members taken advanage of Time Zones for any reason.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I dont even know what a time zone is. Jet lag is just a reason to drink.

I check in a few times a day. But each of those times usually lasts for a few hours.

I think what you want to know is how many are 'addicted' members.

For instance, I set my alarm an hour earlier so I can read through before work.

If I was in the middle of a post-volley, I will check back when I get to work, or at lunch.

Then when I get home, between burning my fingers with a soldering iron, or puncturing my fingers with breadboard projects, 'communicating' with loved ones, and eating, I am checking for interesting things on AAC. I usually leave it open on a tab while doing other tasks on the PC.

I told my girl I was getting a tattoo, and she was all excited... She was talking about how good her name would look on my arm..

Then I showed her the design....

..to bad... she was a 'good' one ;)

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I too am a constant traveler.
Airport Gates, Hotel rooms, idle time gives way for a chance to log on to AAC to see the latest blast of retched wit and philosophical meanderings of Lou Swire at most anytime of the day or night.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Just call me Conrad Witty. ;)

I think it may be a psychological disorder, because I dont realize I am doing it.

Sometimes, I read old threads and I happen across a post and Im reading it and I think "Wow I totally agree with this!" Then I notice I was the poster..

Odd.. but then again.. I always have been.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I tried to log in every night and when I am bored with too many work or off work to check post that concerns me most of the time.
After that if I have nothing to do for the time being I check through new posts.