non inverting buffer ic required

rasheed_it

Joined Mar 26, 2011
hi i need a non inverting buffer ic with output enable that works with a supply voltage of 12v. please suggest an ic other than 4503.

rasheed_it

Joined Mar 26, 2011
I again got stuck the other two ic are not available too. Please suggest any other.

Or can anyone help me making the outputs of the ic 4050 of high impedences only when i receive a high signal? Please help am stuck on the last stage of designing....

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Where do you buy your components (which shop exactly)? Is this an online dealer?
Can you buy your parts from digikey India or is this too expensive?

If you post your circuit it may be possible to find a workaround for your problem, without using the buffer.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
RS components in the UK has 4503's made by a number of manufacturers. You can order them online and have them shipped to you.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Buy a microcontroller that has a sufficient number of I/O pins to do what you need to do, and then program it to do the function.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Well that seems to be a bigger modification, if done with discrete components.

I found THIS list from someone living in Bangalore, see if it helps.

You can also look through the IC's from alldatasheet.com. Put in "HEX NON-INVERTING 3-STATE BUFFER" in description search field, as you can see there are quite a few results, you will have to look through to find a suitable one with the right voltage ratings and equal or similar pinout.

rasheed_it

Joined Mar 26, 2011
Thanks a lot... i have actually checked most of the distributors from the list. I will try the rest. Hope i find it. Thanks a ton