Noise on a powerbank and it’s two usb power ports

Protom

Joined Sep 26, 2017
Hi everyone I’m building a Bluetooth speaker
I use a dial output power bank for power that provides power to a BT receiver board on one of the usb output
And to an upvolatage converter 5-12v powering a 40watt rms amp on the other side
I am having a pretty bad noise issue... i believe it has to do with the ground not being the same.
If I plug the bt receiver and up converter/ amp board to different power supplies I don’t have any noise
Any idea which pin should I short to Balance the ground on both my power bank usb power outputs if this is my issue...
Attached are some pictures

Attachments

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
40Watts is a big load for 5V.
Not counting losses, that will be 8Amps from the 5V supply.
And why are you using a 5V power bank for the amplifier?
It would make more sense to have a 12V supply for the amp and a 12V to 5V DC to Dc converter for USB powered BlueTooth device I think.

You need to supply a circuit of your connections too. The photo does not help much bu itself.
Type numbers of the devices may assist if any technical docs can be found.

Protom

Joined Sep 26, 2017
40Watts is a big load for 5V.
Not counting losses, that will be 8Amps from the 5V supply.
And why are you using a 5V power bank for the amplifier?
It would make more sense to have a 12V supply for the amp and a 12V to 5V DC to Dc converter for USB powered BlueTooth device I think.

You need to supply a circuit of your connections too. The photo does not help much bu itself.
Type numbers of the devices may assist if any technical docs can be found.
I need to use wireless charging which with what I have available will only charge a 5v usb battery pack.
My powerbank has 4 18650 batteries I suppose in série since it’s supposed to be able to deliver 12v over usb but I have not been able to get 12v ( I suppose it’s linked to QC3.0 and probably needs to have the device being charged equipped with a chip that activate the 12v output... )