Nice Santa Hat

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello Bill,

We know that Dave is missed.
His last login was about 4 months ago.

jrap probably has set the Santa Hat again.

Bertus

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm still around guys :)

I do keep in touch with Rob (if not too recently) and regularly pop by to check on how things are going. Unfortunately I travel a lot at the minute and when I return the family takes up all my time...

Here's to the new year when I will be free (and jobless!).

Dave

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello Dave,

Good to see you and to hear you are well.
Hope you have a good time with the family.

We will see you around, some time.

Greetings,
Bertus

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'd rather you had a job. This is not good.
Not to worry Bill. My contract ends at the end of the year, so I've been expecting it. I've already got an offer for a new position in the new year, just deciding whether to take it. I've a few other options.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Better then. My job isn't looking too good at the moment, but more contracts are promised in the future, so it is no big deal. This is the time of year you don't want to loose a job though.

Kids make Christmas special. Mine are grown, but there are some good memories there. Here's hoping you get to make some good memories too.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Better then. My job isn't looking too good at the moment, but more contracts are promised in the future, so it is no big deal. This is the time of year you don't want to loose a job though.

Kids make Christmas special. Mine are grown, but there are some good memories there. Here's hoping you get to make some good memories too.
I hope it all comes together at your work. Agreed about loosing jobs at this time of year, like I say I've been expecting it and planning for the possibility of being out-of-work for a couple of months and financially planned accordingly. Probably would also give me the opportunity to dedicate some much needed time to AAC.

Hope you have a great Christmas Bill. Perhaps it is time to open up a Christmas thread for 2010 in the OT forum.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hey! It's back! Right on schedule! Am I subtle or what?

Yes, this thread is 361 days old. It does serve a purpose!

Have I mentioned I love Christmas!