Newbie needs help identifying these chips.

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by motto1997, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. motto1997

    Thread Starter New Member

    Jun 29, 2011
    Can someone please tell me what these chips are called? Or what type of chips they are? What are those 7 pin wire thingys? I am new to this, and these are of interest. Can someone lead me to the direction of where I need to go, to learn about these guys. Thanks.



  2. debjit625

    Well-Known Member

    Apr 17, 2010
    First of all your pictures are not clear.Their are so many chips in this world that nobody could know all of them ,you have to give us any specific number of your chip so that we could help you.Last where did you got the circuit from i.e the modules shown above ?
  3. ErnieM

    AAC Fanatic!

    Apr 24, 2011
    Do you mean these things:


    We used to call them "Berg" strips after one manufacturer of them.

    One link here