new guy here, hello!

nicho12

Joined Oct 25, 2007
Hey guys,
My name is Nick im studying an electronic engineering course, came here to find a bit of help and hopefully be able to help some others too!

I am in the UK, don't know where the majority of you guys are from but hopefully I will get to know some of you!

Take care,
Nick

nicho12

Joined Oct 25, 2007
thanks dave
I will check out those ebooks, they look pretty handy!

I did post in the projects forum and got a reply, working to draw a circuit diagram now :)

nick

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
thanks dave
I will check out those ebooks, they look pretty handy!

I did post in the projects forum and got a reply, working to draw a circuit diagram now :)

nick
Good stuff. Many people stumble upon and join the forums blissfully unaware that we have a (nearly complete) and free e-book available.

Dave

Voltboy

Joined Jan 10, 2007
Good stuff. Many people stumble upon and join the forums blissfully unaware that we have a (nearly complete) and free e-book available.

Dave
Nearly complete??
It really completed. I learned way much from the e-book, than with some books I bought.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Nearly complete??
It really completed. I learned way much from the e-book, than with some books I bought.
Yes, the e-book is a continuous piece of work. Much of Volumes I and II are complete, however there are areas in Volumes III and IV that are incomplete. A full overview of what is pending and what is incomplete can be found on the sitemap.

Dave