Neurowear

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I guess you're right. I worked at Fujitsu's SEMI EE Dept. for 10 years and was always shocked at the cultural differences, not in a bad way but it took time to understand their view point on relationships at work or socially.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I love japan! I can't wait to move there. And once this is working I can't wait to try to sell it to bikini bars, and gentlemens clubs. Girls always want surangs? the lil beach skirt thing. Keeps the lush drunks from grabbing their asses. So anything protecting their asses would sell!!!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I love to listen to my brother talk about japan. He was stationed there for a few years. He says that there is no such thing as an object with a definite purpose. Everything is multi-purpose, and in an effort to make everything multipurpose, they combine totally unrelated definite purpose objects into transformer-like contraptions. Such as TV/toaster/can opener, Key/phone/coffee cup, and the curling iron/ball point pen.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
When I was younger I used to be full of awe for the Japanese culture. Now, after several movies, animes and deep delves into the internet, I still recognize their genius, but I feel they're truly perverted by our standards.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The thing that bothers me is the high suicide rates of their youth. I suspect a lot of research programs are working on it, it seems to be something fundamental in their culture.

Their is a lot to admire though, if house hold robots truly make their debut, it will be there.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
The thing that bothers me is the high suicide rates of their youth. I suspect a lot of research programs are working on it, it seems to be something fundamental in their culture.

Their is a lot to admire though, if house hold robots truly make their debut, it will be there.
Were right behind him, in fact just last week the statistics people said suicide over took car accidents as #1 cause of premature death. Then take into consideration japanese culture of Kamakasi's and fight till the end. Even remember in the 80's when the ressession hit. Our CEO's were taking huge bonuses then reporting they lost 500 million dollars this year. Their CEO's went to the roof and jumped off over the shame of loosing the company so much money. So I would think japan would be suicide place #1 with us #2.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
My experience from being several times loading / discharging there says that working with them is not always easy.

Good for few days, but for a long time, I am not sure.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
When I was younger I used to be full of awe for the Japanese culture. Now, after several movies, animes and deep delves into the internet, I still recognize their genius, but I feel they're truly perverted by our standards.
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Never got that japanese cartoon pron? My good friend had a japan fetish his whole life. From those robots in the 80's, that cartoon crap, comic books, etc.. 20 years later we were looking at all his old toys and he's got plastic robots that sell for $300-$400. But he always ordered his toys from japan.