Negative Feedback Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tindel

Joined Sep 16, 2012
Dave Jones is selling his negative feedback shirts at a reasonable price again... I've been wanting one for quite a while, but earlier this week he posted a thread that was very Anti-American, in my mind. Now I'm on the fence on if I should buy a shirt or not... or even to continue supporting his blog or not. :( I just don't know.

http://www.eevblog.com/2014/02/27/announcement-eevblog-negative-feedback-t-shirts/#comments

http://www.eevblog.com/2014/02/24/element-14-holding-orders-based-on-us-government-watch-list/

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Blame 9-11, ever since then the US have been conducting some extreme measures that anyone with sense scrutinizing them would have second thoughts.
One recent example, I have a couple of friends and family acquaintances who want to travel to the US as they have done many times in the past, they are both in their 60's and have led exemplary lives, with the exception of a minor offense when they were teenagers acting stupid.
Because they still technically have a record, they cannot travel to the US, one managed it for an important occasion and he had to get a waver that cost him $5K in legal fees.
Max.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Dave has certainly some very intolerant views and as such I made the decision a few months ago not to watch his videos or visit his blog again.

According to him I am "bat-sh*t crazy" and I "deserve to be derided". I believe we have never met or even communicated, so how he can come to that conclusion is beyond me.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
What's wrong with having a gripe about the stupid things our government does in the name of whatever self righteous and usually poorly conceived and thought out BS they are trying to get away with now? :confused:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Because that's subjective.

He's every right to say what he wants, but to assume that his opinion is the one and only is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.