Need Urgent College Project For Vhdl,

bdmehta

Joined Apr 16, 2008
Dear Forum members,

I am student in BE 6th sem. and need to build VHDL project urgently, We have just started VHDL learning and to submit project.

Please forum members guide me and provide different such VHDLproject with proper guideline,app note etc so that I can complete project urgently.

also provide the website where such project listed or can be used.

Consider it urgently and response.

Regards,

Bharat

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
part of the learning process is doing research.

if we do the research for you, you will not learn very much.

so, start your research with a suitable level of urgency, and decide on what kind of project to attempt that is within your skill level.

start early, do the research, and plan as best as you can.

remember, it is your project, and your responsibility to complete. for us, it is not urgent.

nomurphy

Joined Aug 8, 2005
Since you don't say anything about complexity, here is something relatively simple yet covers a lot of ground.

Create a state machine that sequences through the hex numbers 0...F on a 7-segment LED display every 1 second or so for each number. If a button is pushed, it will display all segments (8) simultaneously.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Thank you PB for the clarification. I come from a somewhat different perspective than I suspect most of the members of this forum.

Hardware definition language is possibly the last thing I would have guessed HDL stood for.

I am student in BE 6th sem. and need to build VHDL project urgently, We have just started VHDL learning and to submit project.
You see, BE could mean "biomedical engineer," and maybe the OP was interested in diagnosing Tangier Disease and thought someone on the forum might actually know where Tangier Island is (Chesapeake Bay).

It certainly points to the unknown and sometimes funny risks of using abbreviations that get translated across various languages and disciplines.

John

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm happy to have shed some light in the darkness. Certainly a biomedical engineer was a possibility I had not considered. Truly we have a collection of dizzying intellects on this forum. Cheers to all of us.