Need ur help

hust22

Joined Dec 15, 2012
HI All.

I'm in my first year in EI i need help to do such of matlab software .

i want to make such kind of software by matlab, which can recognize baby crying and laughing.
After detecting such kind of high frequencey voice, the matlab software can give result if its crying or laughing .

like i play wav voice to microphone and that software detect that voice and recognize it then tell us if it is crying or laughing .

thank you .

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I'll bet dictation software, like Dragon, would get you a lot farther a lot faster than rolling your own in Matlab. Pattern recognition isn't the easiest thing to program. You might be able to identify key properties of a fourier analysis and guess which pattern the baby is making.

hust22

Joined Dec 15, 2012
I'll bet dictation software, like Dragon, would get you a lot farther a lot faster than rolling your own in Matlab. Pattern recognition isn't the easiest thing to program. You might be able to identify key properties of a fourier analysis and guess which pattern the baby is making.
Thank u wayneh for ur reply , i know that but the problem that the teacher ask me to use matlab to do it .

thank you very much. :)