Need some super duper formula sheet!

OptoElectronics_Kayla

Joined Mar 24, 2009
hey guys whats up? I'm new to the site and I need some help. I am opto-electronics engneering technology. and were haveing a test called the "nocti" next or the following week and i was wondering if any of you would happen to have a formula sheet from Series and advanced (beyond). i seriously need to study for this. i am a junior. and this is just a pre-test. but still it makes a big impression for next year when were seniors and take the real nocti test. i hope someone can help me. thank you.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008

OptoElectronics_Kayla

Joined Mar 24, 2009
hey thanks for the information. that will really help. im not really sure what will all be on the test. i and my other class mates arent suppose to know. but my teacher found out and somewhat told us what will be on the test. some of the circuits he gave us we never even studyed yet or i have even heard of. but i will list you the circuits that will be on test. (i really need the formula's for these cause he did not give us them)
- Power supplies
- Transistors
- RC time constants (this circuit is new to me)
- RL circuit (series) (and also this is new to me)
- Caps and Coils (new to me)
- Networks (new to me)
those are just the basic ones that will be gurantee to be on the test.
the other stuff like resistor color code and series and parallel im not to worried about,
i just need formula sheets for all of them cause i need to memorize the formula's cause they do not let us use any notes or formula sheets on the test.
oh and im not sure if there will be an optic part on the test but probley. i think it will mainly be all about circuits

OptoElectronics_Kayla

Joined Mar 24, 2009
I don't no if you are reading this still or not but... I took this Nocti's yesterday..... (4-6-09) and I did horribly on it..... ( it was practice one, but still, it doesnt look to good)