Need some advice for circuit design

chandler0254

Joined Nov 5, 2008
Hi, everyone! I'm the new here, and I just started to get involved in circuit design. I need some advice for my project. The first picture is a picture file of my circuit design. There are two RCL filers in this circuit, and one filter is for changing square wave to sine wave and the other one is for changing sine wave back to square wave.

Now, the second picture is a diagram generated by Pspice. My problem is that anyone knows how to make the green line and red line have bigger variance at the high peak. I was trying to adjust the value of R, C, and L, but it just showed a mess. Please let me know any advice and I will be appreciated. Thank you!:confused:

Attachments

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Your links require an email address and password. :( Please post your images on this forum. Select "Go Advanced" and then "Attach Files". Then they remain with your thread, and are accessible to everyone. :)

And why 4 threads with the same text?

Ken

Last edited:

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
You can attach your jpg files into your message using the "Attachment Manager" provide by the AAC forum. For information on the attachment process, take a look at the FAQ link available in the menu line at the top of the page.

hgmjr