need pcb board layout! anyone?

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
i have posted this in another forum, but they are slow to respond so well try this site.
i am looking for somone to design me a pcb baord, well not design it, make it into a file that i can send to a board maker. i have already made 3 versions of my board with transfers and etching, i have it as small as i can 1.5 inch x 2 inch. with a professional board it would get smaller and cleaner. i have tried making the file myself, but the programs are in greek to me. i cannot find any of the components i use.
the board is for a retifier/voltage regulator. 3 terminals for input wires, 6 schotty 6 amp diodes to regulate 3 phase voltage to dc, 100uf 25v cap at diode outputs, going to a ti ptn78060wah switching regulator. 9.1 k ohm resistor for setting regulator output, same cap at reg output. 3 amp diode on output, resistor for led before 3 amp diode to indicate power being generated. pos neg out, led pos neg out.
its a simple board, but i may need 100s, and for the money its not worth my time to make myself.
i have a completed board somone can go off of, and know all of my components. looking for somone to get me a design. would gladly compensate depending on the price. thanks for your time

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
texas instruments has a footprint for the voltage regulator in these programs:

Cadence Allegro v13.6+
Mentor Boardstation v8.7+
Mentor PADS-PowerPCB v3.5+

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
to clarify since apparently some might not understand, its not worth my time to mass produce boards, etchant is expensive and transfers are time consuming. it is worth my time, and the lucky designers pocket book to make a blueprint

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
yeah anwhere from 2$ to 30$, i dont need the green film or a silkscreen layout, so the they are reasonable. if you order in the less than 100 range

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
i have no clue what the task is worth, i dont want to offer $20 for something thats worth 100, or pay 100 for a 20$ job

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
How about something basic as a schematic?

I wouldn't even consider the project without one. Then I have to redraw it for the PCB software. In this case I use PCB express.

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
what do you need in said schematic, and what do you reccomend to make one. im assuming my drawing isnt good enough. but if i knew how to run alot of these prgorams i might be able to figure it out. not sure how the whole process works

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
not sure how that helps me, i already made a board and know what goes where and how it works, i just need to get it on a computer file

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The drawing you provided is not a schematic as I define it, it follows none of the conventions and is frankly to hard to read for me to bother with. I was thinking about helping you, as I do have experience with the subject, both in drawing schematics and PCBs. Here is a tutorial I wrote.

How I make PCBs

What you want is free work, the kind that would be expensive if you paid for it. If you can't be bothered to do the minor stuff why do you expect me or someone else to do the hard part?

I can see why other people aren't willing to help.

rfordh

Joined Oct 26, 2010
I'd be willing to help. Seems simple enough and your schematic is clear to me. Does this forum have private messaging? Or can I get your email?

rfordh

Joined Oct 26, 2010
Ok, doesn't seem like PMs are allowed here... You can email me though, I activated emailing in my options.

I translated your schematic into EaglePCB, so email me and I'll send that to you for you to confirm that it's right.

- Ford

vito51

Joined Apr 25, 2011
The drawing you provided is not a schematic as I define it, it follows none of the conventions and is frankly to hard to read for me to bother with. I was thinking about helping you, as I do have experience with the subject, both in drawing schematics and PCBs. Here is a tutorial I wrote.

How I make PCBs

What you want is free work, the kind that would be expensive if you paid for it. If you can't be bothered to do the minor stuff why do you expect me or someone else to do the hard part?

I can see why other people aren't willing to help.
since my father, is a fellow mason, i will not get sarcastic and angry. i can make boards just fine, i understand the whole printer concept. i dont understand the programs like pcbexpress, al i can do is draw it out by hand. i dont want free work, id gladly do it myself. ive already spent 10 + hours designing my first 2 boards, let alone forum time talking about the components to use.