Need HELP with Weiluya Technology LED sign

empireman

Joined Apr 27, 2012
Hello

I purchased this large led sign from DISPLAY VISIONS IN GLENDALE CA a few years ago. I haven't change the programming since it was first installed. I have the remote and a book, but it is in "broken" english and the remote is the same so I can't figure out how to reprogram it. Display Visions doesn't bother to return emails or phone calls - so I'm hoping that someone on here can HELP me get this thing up and running again. Any help or advice would be deeply appreciated. Thanks Pj <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We generally only allow one post per subject, but yours is spread over a wide amount of time, so it will be allowed. Good luck.

empireman

Joined Apr 27, 2012
I still have not got this sign running and programmed. If you know someone I can call and PAY to program it - please let me know. Thanks Pj

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I still have not got this sign running and programmed. If you know someone I can call and PAY to program it - please let me know. Thanks Pj

Just so you know, there won't be anyone who can help you reprogram a " large led sign from DISPLAY VISIONS IN GLENDALE CA"..... I mean that could be any of their signs....

If you would possibly post pics, part numbers, model numbers, etc. It would be easier for someone to chime in and help......

Unless there are people who know what to do with a " large led sign from DISPLAY VISIONS IN GLENDALE CA" without any specs or info on the actual device you are using.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You are having a problem programming a "large led sign from DISPLAY VISIONS IN GLENDALE CA"?

Don't hold your breath waiting on a reply from a four-years-dead thread.