Need help verifying an Over Unity Claim seems fairly solid so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

infringer

Joined Oct 4, 2009
This is a rather interesting video involving a supposed replication of the Muller Motor which the guy shows some fairly concrete video on successful over unity able to generate enough power to run itself and generate power to use to power a 20watt bulb as well keep watching it will run in the same manner even when the bulb is connected or when the battery is completely disconnected from the circuit. The video is at the following link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YqCp84IOE

There is a huge discussion so far there has not been anything negative or that questionable said by anyone which is not normal and the guy is sticking around to answer questions on the build without issues an unusual trait of the traditional scam.

There is a big discussion about it here but I believe we need some certified folks out there to either debunk or prove this thing as the answer to our energy crisis. You can find the discussion here ...
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.0

But I will say the odd thing is there hasn't been much trolling on this subject.

Any help could potentially lead to free electric for the world.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Hey everyone - I just won the European Lottery!

All I have to do is send my personal info and banking account numbers.

WOW!! what luck...

Last edited:

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Oh I'm sorry.

I thought everyone would be happy for me winning the lottery. I'll go over to that free energy web site and see if they are happy for me there.

:)

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Due to safety and / or enviromental issues I am closing this thread.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.