Need help microcontroller.

yasirkhi

Joined Jun 29, 2013
Hi There,

I am new here. If someone can help me duplicate / copy the microcontroller kit information.
I have one programmed chip. I need to duplicate it. If you can tell me what complete kit do I need to buy to perform duplication. If it is on Ebay, please send me item number.

NXP
PXAG49KBA

Thanks

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So what is it you are trying to do. Take some microcontroller that someone else programmed with their code and make copies of it?

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
3. Copyrighted material. When referencing copyrighted material, please provide the relevant credit. In some cases, an intellectual property owner may require they give you permission before you can reprint or reuse their work. In most cases, a link to the original source is acceptable, if applicable.

Please do not make requests for, or post links to, material that otherwise contravenes the conditions of the original or subsequent author's copyright. All instances of such requests will be met firstly with a warning, and secondly with a ban. If you are in doubt raise the issue with a Moderator or Administrator.
The ToS clearly says that we are not allowed to help you on this. Unless you can prove that you own the copyright to the contents of that chip.........

Allen

yasirkhi

Joined Jun 29, 2013
supplier has changed the designed, no longer carry this and support for this microcontroller. Initially we were buying this microcontroller programmed from supplier. This will serve to repair our old units only.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Microcontrollers today contain a security feature to prevent reading the internal code.
If the supplier has enabled the security feature you are SOOL.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
supplier has changed the designed, no longer carry this and support for this microcontroller. Initially we were buying this microcontroller programmed from supplier. This will serve to repair our old units only.
That makes it no less illegal. Talk to the supplier and try to work out a deal of some kind. Otherwise, that's the risk of relying on a single source for something; if they discontinue the item or go out of business, you have lost your source -- you have NOT gained the right to steal their work product.