Need help finding a relay

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I am pretty sure you can figure out the details, too, because I showed you every one of them. I showed you the math, I showed you the tolerances, I validated every part number and every drawing, I drew a schematic for you...I did everything except tell you what the black stripe on the diode means, and I did not link you to an SSR. I gave you the datasheet for a mechanical relay, 2.4 volts, DPDT. I checked the relay current against the diode current abilities, I checked the diode maximum voltages.

If you want to know what the black stripe means, it is on the datasheet, page 2, figure 1.

Attachments

oblivioncth

Joined Apr 2, 2013
I am pretty sure you can figure out the details, too, because I showed you every one of them. I showed you the math, I showed you the tolerances, I validated every part number and every drawing, I drew a schematic for you...I did everything except tell you what the black stripe on the diode means, and I did not link you to an SSR. I gave you the datasheet for a mechanical relay, 2.4 volts, DPDT. I checked the relay current against the diode current abilities, I checked the diode maximum voltages.

If you want to know what the black stripe means, it is on the datasheet, page 2, figure 1.
I wasn't aware that it was not an SSR because I didn't know they made mechanical relays so small. I know that the black line indicated the direction of electricity flow through the diode.

I appreciate all of your work.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Thanks. I expect that soon you will understand the joke about women always wanting to, "talk about it". From 18 years old...you have so much listening to them, "talk about it" ahead of you!

Basic female premise: Nothing is wrong, so let's talk about it.
Male response: Huh? What's to talk about if nothing's wrong?
Female: He's right. Nothing is wrong. I want to talk about it.
I know everything about him, us, and what the stripe on the diode means, so let's talk about it.

Eventually, it gets to,
Female: I'm conscious so I'm talking.

Just connect the friggin diodes! LOL!

Last edited: