Need Help Designing Gerber Layout For Printing

jwilli

Joined Apr 21, 2009
I've got a circuit board layout (image) and it's a simple layout with just a handful of components, 2-sided. I need someone to design it on the computer so that I can make my own slight modifications to it then submit it to a company for printing.

The image is below. Is there someone who might be able to put this in Gerber format for me? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price.

jwilli

Joined Apr 21, 2009
Because I lack the skill level to properly design this to make it ready for printing. I think someone skilled in these programs can do a much nicer job in 30min than I can do in 5 hours.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
It sounds like a reasonable request Jwilli, but your post title might be confusing or putting people off.

Instead of "designing gerber layout for printing" maybe you could ask "please layout this PCB for me to get it made" as the task is commonly called PCB layout. :)

jwilli

Joined Apr 21, 2009
Sorry about the title confusion... I dont know how much time, etc. it would take someone experienced to do this, so I was hoping for some of you to tell ME your price for doing it.