Need help bypassing volume control in Creative Inspire D3030

speedazzLT

Joined Mar 16, 2014
Hello,

I have a problem with my sound system, the thing is volume control went missing after I moved into another place, so I would like to bypass volume control, so I can have max volume on sounds, and minimum volume on bass, I took a look at this http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=39747
post, but I found it too complicated for me, so is there any chance for a simple ,,newbie friendy" scheme?
I took some pictures of board inside:

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Was the bass and volume hooked up to a potentiometer? (Did you have to turn knobs to adjust either one)
If both were controlled by "knobs" then is there any way you can read the values on the back of each one? They should be labeled with whatever ohms ratings they have. If you can provide that info, I will have a solution for you.

speedazzLT

Joined Mar 16, 2014
Was the bass and volume hooked up to a potentiometer? (Did you have to turn knobs to adjust either one)
If both were controlled by "knobs" then is there any way you can read the values on the back of each one? They should be labeled with whatever ohms ratings they have. If you can provide that info, I will have a solution for you.
Hi, thank You for your reply, and I managed to find my controller, but it was ruined, with no connector at the end, here is some more pics:

One ,,knob" was broken before, so If I remember correctly, I ,,fixed" it simply closing electric circuit.