Need datasheet TGD4000 ( oscillator)

giovanni.dista

Joined Apr 14, 2021
the frequency is 4 MHz I don't know anything else. For that I needed the datasheet. In the company where I work they gave me this oscillator but I don't know where to find the datasheet to be able to configure itOscillatore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Typical circuit...

At 4MHz just knock something up on a breadboard with TTL or CMOS parts...
Measure output on frequency counter, if its significantly different from 4.000MHz then this is a parallel crystal and needs a different circuit.

1620904744160.png

Last edited:

giovanni.dista

Joined Apr 14, 2021
i need 1Mhz frequency so i will use 2 Flip Flop D to divede by 4 frequency...but i need datasheet to see which cap i must use

Last edited:

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
i need 1Mhz frequency so i will use 2 Flip Flop D to divede by 4 frequency...but i need datasheet to see which cap i must use
No you don't - as I suggested above - build it on a breadboard as shown. Check frequency. If its 4MHz then you have a working solution. If its off frequency then you have a parallel crystal which needs a different oscillator circuit. You can't tell which type you have from the part # marked on the crystal, so the datasheet is of no use to you. You can only tell by trying out. If its a parallel type come back and I'll advise what to do next...