Need an easy and precise schematic software

Esekiel

Joined Mar 2, 2005
i currenyl have Electronics workbench but IMO it really, REALLY sucks! Was making my schematic and after the first FE-circuit the whole thing got bugged... after the third time i gave it up... i have used this program alot in school so i know im not doing anything wrong.

Electronics Workbench is also very unprecise and i need a really precise software for my circuit.

So if any1 know about any good, precise and bug-free (hopefully) programs id really apreciate it =)

Doesnt really need to be free... i can allways "buy" it (yes i mean download it) :p

thanks

Ω Esekiel Ω

PS: i had this schmuck at work who told me that it wasnt the volume (or the current) but it was often because of bad sound quality, so that when the quality was bad you got sinus curves instead of a digital signal on the speakers, this is very wrong right? just have to double check :p

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Originally posted by Esekiel+Jul 28 2005, 05:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esekiel @ Jul 28 2005, 05:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>So if any1 know about any good, precise and bug-free (hopefully) programs id really apreciate it =)
[post=9319]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Try this thread - lots of good suggestions.

<!--QuoteBegin-Esekiel
@Jul 28 2005, 05:28 AM
PS: i had this schmuck at work who told me that it wasnt the volume (or the current) but it was often because of bad sound quality, so that when the quality was bad you got sinus curves instead of a digital signal on the speakers, this is very wrong right? just have to double check :p
[post=9319]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I do not understand this question as phrased. What is the "it" that was allegedly caused by bad sound quality and not volume?

Digital signals on speakers sound pretty horrid. A sine wave sounds like a whistle. Turning up the volume too much on a sound system will clip the peaks of the signal, causing audible distortion. Analog radio recpetion is not as reliable as digital recording for producing good quality sound.

Hope this helps.

Esekiel

Joined Mar 2, 2005
thanks for the help =) The guy said that you blew your speakers (or burned the coil) if you got a cinus signal on it..... i just said..... yeaaaah :p

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I occasionally blow my nose when I have sinus problems. :lol:

Have your associate read an introductory trigonometry text for understanding what a sine wave is. Educating and encouraging others is more difficult than making fun of them - but it produces vastly more desirable outcome in the long run!