need a switch activated electrically.

jayanthyk192

Joined Jan 23, 2010
hello everyone,

i wanted a circuit for my project.the requirements are
1)the block diagram of the circuit is shown in the diagram.when the clock goes high(square wave) it must activate a switch(electrically) so the the led circuit is complete,due to which the LED glows.
2)i cannot use the square wave directly as its amplitude is very low.

i thought of uisng a mosfet but i dont know the connections and the biasing conditions.

please give me a complete circuit as i'm still a beginner.

thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

jayanthyk192

Joined Jan 23, 2010
What is the voltage and frequency of the square wave?
ok,let me explain the whole thing.
i actually wanted to replace the alarm of my watch with a vibrator that i took out from a mobile.the voltage output was very low and could'nt power the vibrator motor.so i thought of making a switch with the battery and vibrator motor.i thought of using a mosfet but i am still learning about them and connot determine the biasing conditions.i have a 3v battery with which i wish to power the circuit.i can also use mutiple batteries as they are really small in size.so getting higher voltages is not a problem.:)

i hope i'm clear enough.

thank you.

jayanthyk192

Joined Jan 23, 2010
regarding the space it would be better if the circuit is an IC or contains less number of components.smaller the better.

and moreover i want to do it for fun and better undestanding of components,so even if it is a bigger circuit i don't mind building it.
so please post any circuit(not too very big).

jayanthyk192

Joined Jan 23, 2010
regarding the space it would be better if the circuit is an IC or contains less number of components.smaller the better.

and moreover i want to do it for fun and better undestanding of components,so even if it is a bigger circuit i don't mind building it.
so please post any circuit(not too very big).

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
We are going to need more info. Do you have an oscilloscope? OR at least a digital multi meter?

We will need to know the voltage and current going to the speaker when the alarm is beeping. We will also need to know the rating for the motor you want to use. It is pretty much a guarantee that little speaker's amp will not produce enough power for the motor. Is this going back on your wrist? or are you just doing a hobby project?