need a bridge circuit

Thread Starter


Joined May 13, 2012
hi i'm luis i'm new to this site and is really nice and it's been helpfull for me for the last couple days ,but i have a problem that i need to solve i have two identical mono audio amps it is a pcb layout with two mono amps or a stereo amp and i need to bridge them together and there's no place to find a circuit for that if someone here have one or a place to find one please let me know , thanks


Joined Mar 14, 2008
To do that you would need to invert the signal to one of the amps. This may require the addition of an op amp configured as a gain of one inverter.

What is the model number of the audio amps you have?