Name of the circuit (RC)

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by jack91, Dec 22, 2012.

  1. jack91

    Thread Starter New Member

    Mar 26, 2012

    I'm looking to buy variable capacitance+resistor connected in parallel for my project.

    I would like to adjust it's capacitance+resistance by the means of digital input so some sort of controller would be an advantage.

    Would you mind to tell the name of such circuit? I usually try to buy things off
  2. panic mode

    Senior Member

    Oct 10, 2011
    you can use varicap / varactor diode as variable capacitance or motorize variable capacitor. either way you will get very small capacitance (10-500pF).
    there are digital potentiometers or you can motorize conventional ones (just attach hobby servo to shaft of potentiometer).
    servos are easily controlled by MCUs.