Name of cable used on this tmp102 sensor

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by jfeeney, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. jfeeney

    Thread Starter Member

    Jul 14, 2008
    In the photo on this web page

    Can someone tell me the name of the cable (so that I can order one online) that is being used to connect the tmp102 sensor that is hanging off the bottom of the bread board.

    I have a couple of tmp102 and would like to hook them up similar to the ones in this picture.

    Thanks, John Feeney
  2. thatoneguy

    AAC Fanatic!

    Feb 19, 2009
    Those are "standard" female-female 0.1" header jumpers.

    They are available as female-female, male-male (good for protoboards), and male-female

    Where are you located (country)? Some places have them cheap, others ask quite a bit for them. You can also order the ends and crimper from digi-key to make your own.

    Here's a link, they have distributors in Canada it appears.

    --ETA: On close inspection, They may be M-F cables. I'd suggest a "variety pack", they are very useful if you do much with protoboards, or microcontroller dev boards.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
    jfeeney likes this.