Music Lovers

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
How many of you actually love to listen to music.
From what I have seen senior members spent a lot of time at the PC.
I wonder how many of you listen to music.
What type do you prefer?

hondabones

Joined Sep 29, 2009
I often listen while on the PC. I also like to jam while building circuits and studying.

My favorite band is Green Day. I mostly listen to classic rock, though.

CVMichael

Joined Aug 3, 2007
I listen music on YouTube, I have a few favourites, or I just add a couple of songs to QuickList, and hit play all.

I almost never listen to radio (regular radio), but sometimes I listen to radio on Winamp.

I like techno/trance.

By the way, I have a 2x100 watt amplifier with 2x300w speaker towers, with AUX plugged into my computer, so the sound quality is amazing. Though I mostly listen music on my wireless headphones.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What about exotic music.
By this I mean, I can get any kind of music, but most of you are limited.
Am I right?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Around here if it isn't Rock, Classic Rock, Oldies (usually really old rock), country, western, or Classical it is Mexican. I'm sure there are sub catagories within Mexican too, but I don't know them.

PBS (Public Broadcast Service) does the other, but it is spotty as to what kind, usually it is from all over the globe.

When you refer to "ours" we have no clue what you are referring to, since we don't really know what kinds you listen to. If it is unique probably not, other than PBS, you have to realize radio is supported by population densities. How many people from the Maldives live in the USA?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Around here if it isn't Rock, Classic Rock, Oldies (usually really old rock), country, western, or Classical it is Mexican. I'm sure there are sub catagories within Mexican too, but I don't know them.

PBS (Public Broadcast Service) does the other, but it is spotty as to what kind, usually it is from all over the globe.

When you refer to "ours" we have no clue what you are referring to, since we don't really know what kinds you listen to. If it is unique probably not, other than PBS, you have to realize radio is supported by population densities. How many people from the Maldives live in the USA?
Aah.. I'm asking about Dhivehi songs.
Sometimes It's nice to enjoy them.
Question is which of you like to listen to our music.

hwy101

Joined May 23, 2009
What the :eek:
How did you know about her?
youtube is great for finding all kinds of new music.
We have some bright young tallent locally here too, lookup Nikki Yanofsky, from Montreal.
She started making waves at the age of 13 and is getting world wide recognition now.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
youtube is great for finding all kinds of new music.
We have some bright young tallent locally here too, lookup Nikki Yanofsky, from Montreal.
She started making waves at the age of 13 and is getting world wide recognition now.
Would like to have Unoosha's Quality songs ;)