Multistage Amplifier problem

darryljames30

Joined May 2, 2012
I need to have a gain of 1000V/V on a load as small as 100ohms. Originally I was using two CE transistors with a CC at the end. Im guessing I was having problems with the biasing of the circuit. Any design ideas on the following stages?

Attachments

jegues

Joined Sep 13, 2010
I need to have a gain of 1000V/V on a load as small as 100ohms. Originally I was using two CE transistors with a CC at the end. Im guessing I was having problems with the biasing of the circuit. Any design ideas on the following stages?
What is the design criteria?

You haven't provided us with nearly enough information.

How many stages are you allowed? Is there criterion regarding input/output resistance? Is there a certain threshold that must be met for the output current?

I'm confused as to what you've posted in the figure. Is this suppose to be to one stage of your amplifier, or compromise the entire amplifier?

Please give us more information and be more specific in what exactly you are trying to achieve so we can further assist you.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Why doesn't your single transistor circuit use normal resistor and capacitor values??
It has no negative feedback so its distortion at fairly high output levels will be horrible.
Its load is not 100 ohms, it is 1k ohms.