multisim

moussaoui

Joined Feb 28, 2013
I already have the compreser in winrar but when I want to download I receive this message (Invalid File) that is what I need to do to send you the program

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
You should be able to upload zip files here on the forum. It's usually best to present everything on the forum, rather than going through email. That way others can benefit from the experience, rather than just one person.

moussaoui

Joined Feb 28, 2013
I agree with you but I can not download the file so I am obliged to send mail but I'll try again if it works I'll post it and thank you for the comment

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I agree with you but I can not download the file so I am obliged to send mail but I'll try again if it works I'll post it and thank you for the comment
You mentioned that the site would not upload it because it was an incorrect file type. If you compress it to a .zip file, the site should accept it, provided it is not too large.

If you could continue to try, it'd be very helpful. Thank you.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Use digital ground for the 555.
Use VDD (not VCC) for the 555.
Do not directly connect outputs of logic gates together. Even though in reality it works, Multisim can't handle it. Connect them via a 1mOhm resistor.

Set the potentiometer to 5% for simulating purposes.

Attachments

moussaoui

Joined Feb 28, 2013
for the operation of this scheme is:
the NE555 monostable generates a square wave signal and the remaining component is a modulated signal and your program after you have changed let me know how I can do for the modulated signal

Attachments

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Your schematic still contains an error. Don't use the 7400 gates. These are 5V types. Use the same CMOS gates 4011_15V.

I had to change C1 and C4 to lower values so the simulation would actually show something on the scope.

The 555 is the modulating signal. The other oscillator is the carrier.

Attachments

moussaoui

Joined Feb 28, 2013
I just have a quick question for the value of the frequency I do F = 1 / (T2-T1) but when I do I get this calculation 12.4 GHz and I would have a value of frequency F = 40 GHz if it is how can I do??