Motorola, R-2670 Digital Com. System analyzer questions

c_mcclure15

Joined Aug 4, 2013
Hey forum, sorry to enter in this community but most of the time I get a lot of help from forums about things I do not understand. I have the chance to buy a Motorola R-2670 Digital Communications System Analyzer and am hoping to eventually sell for a profit. After seeing what some of them sell for but I am curious of the market and what you all think a used one is worth. Bottom line I do not understand anything about these but depending on opinions from you all that will not stop me as I have done similar things before, any help would be greatly apprecatiated

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
How much would you be willing to put into it, after your purchase, to have it repaired/calibrated at a certified center. The fact that it would have a warranty from you and current certifications would be the first requirements of anybody wanting to spend the kind of money they are selling for on e-Bay.

c_mcclure15

Joined Aug 4, 2013
ya well all I know is it powers up so selling as is.. I dont need to sell it for the price on ebay just was astonished by their value.. Pretty sure I can buy it for $500 would love to just sell as is but no idea what that would be worth and while I would allow someone to come see it of course the only thing I know for sure is it powers up