Motorbike charger

sej1234

Joined Apr 2, 2010
:confused:hi sir, i m new user and i m not electronic stundent but now i m repairing mobile and some knowldge of electronic I want to make homemade charger for mobile which can charge mobile battary from my motorbike.
i want to make 12v dc to 6v dc supply for mobile battary 3.7v dc.so pl. give me deatile of parts list and circuit diagram and adv. Thank

Dumble 4

Joined Apr 2, 2010
HI ! buddy actually this type of do not a easy because you have to know about basic thing trhen after home made charger is not fully safe because they have chances to short circuit . I have request to you you just check near shop those one who repair electronic item .

All the best !

Last edited by a moderator:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Do you want to build a battery charger, or do you want to provide power to a cell phone that contains its own charging circuit?

sej1234

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Do you want to build a battery charger, or do you want to provide power to a cell phone that contains its own charging circuit?
hi sir actully in bike 12dc battary. i want to charge my cell phone batter via mobile and mobile have charging ic and other componant it means i want to charge mobile from my motorbike thats all.and thank u for replay e.i dont want to buy buy from market.

sej1234

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Understood. Do you have the charger IC that you want to use? Or do you want to start from scratch?
i want to use 7805 ic to regular supply to mobile form 12v dc battary i want to only part list and circuit diagram befor i made charger with 7805ic ,100uf cap,100nf cap,and 15ohm ressiter it supply is ok but mobile charge sign only diplay but not charge battary how can use perfect part in this circuit.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
See the attached schematic.

U1, R3, R4 can be replaced by a 7805 regulator. You should use a heat sink on the regulator.

You probably did not have enough filtering on the regulator when you tried it before.

If you wish to increase the output voltage of the 7805 regulator, you can add resistance between the GND terminal and the motorbike's ground. 500 Ohms will increase the output approximately 1 volt.

Notice that there is an 0.33uF capacitor next to the input of the regulator, and an 0.1uF capacitor next to the output of the regulator. These capacitors should be as close as possible to the regulator, or it may oscillate all by itself at high frequency.

Attachments