Motor control board

errdb

Joined Jul 2, 2013
I have a treadmill WESLO CADENCE 920 model WETL92060. I need to buy a motor control board for it . Can anyone help me by telling me from where can I buy it please?:(

errdb

Joined Jul 2, 2013
Thanks for your reply.

I've tried everywhere : amazon, ebay, alibaba but to no avail. The possibility is to find one that matches/fits my treadmill. The problem is that I don't know how to find other models that fit that is why I'm asking if there is anybody out there who can help me with my problem.

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
The possibility is to find one that matches/fits my treadmill.
From the link:
Product Description
This Is The Replacement Motor Control Board For The Weslo Cadence 920 Treadmill . For Model Number: WLTL92060
What am I missing here?

If you are looking for other models, search Amazon or the Treadmill Doctor through Amazon, yes?

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
Sorry for the confusion. I didn't notice the slight difference in the P/N. The board in the link comes up for several of the 920 models but none of your exact P/N. I don't know what the difference is..

You may have to contact one of the vendors (Treadmill Doctor) from the Amazon site to see what the difference is. Sears also has parts for these but WETL doesn't come up there either.

Sorry..