MOSFET and IR2101 Driver

yangshuai

Joined Jun 26, 2008
I have some problem on MOSEFT and IR2101 driver. I connected the high side driver to the gate of MOSFET IRF640 and a 1K resistor to the source of the MOSFET. But the MOSFET is always turning on after power up. I have been trying this circuit for three weeks already. :(But still cant finds the reason... I have try the driver separately by connect a square waveform to Vs of the driver. And I also tried out the MOSFET separately. Both are working fine. But it is just not working when I connect them together. Is it due to the matching problem? The driver has a 50nS max delay matching. Should be enough for most of the MOSFET.

How many mosfets r u using in the O/P of the IR2110 driver.
Just send the schematics.

I have some problem on MOSEFT and IR2101 driver. I connected the high side driver to the gate of MOSFET IRF640 and a 1K resistor to the source of the MOSFET. But the MOSFET is always turning on after power up. I have been trying this circuit for three weeks already. :(But still cant finds the reason... I have try the driver separately by connect a square waveform to Vs of the driver. And I also tried out the MOSFET separately. Both are working fine. But it is just not working when I connect them together. Is it due to the matching problem? The driver has a 50nS max delay matching. Should be enough for most of the MOSFET.

h.d

Joined Oct 22, 2007
in that MOSFET if you dont give the gate zero voltage the mosfet will go on
sho you should connect it with zero volt to make the MOSFET off status