Moscow bombing

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
RIP those who died :(
Once again, extremists get their hands on explosives and kill people. Its really starting to annoy me now! STOP KILLING PEOPLE, THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS A HOLY WAR!!! YOU CANT JUSTIFY DEATH!!!

Nuff said :'(

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We see it everywhere. In the US cops are being killed in close to record numbers over what should be minor issues.

The Jihad though, it is different. I don't have any answers, but we can't let them win due to their tactics. The idiots can't see this though. By killing innocents, they make their own resistance, and fresh enemies.

The USA has the same problem to a much smaller degree. We are trying to work on it at least though.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I will never understand the suicide bomber.

This shows a huge ignorance and instability in the though process of those allowing this to happen.

Why not take these to-be-bombers and send them into the world to try to change peoples religion?

It works for the other door-knocker religions.

So, you have 1 person go out and blow themselves up. Now you have just lost 1 from your side.

If 5 people are killed in the attack, who is to say one or more of the dead are not Muslim?

That 1 bomber could easily convert more than 5 confused teenagers.

Does that not make more sense?

You know what I would do, I would have my religions "suicide" bombers get a job at McDonald's and give 90% of their pay to "the cause"

Thats worse than death, and gives the person more time on Earth to convert others while helping to fund "the cause".

As for the victims of this foolishness, rest well.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009

This shows a huge ignorance and instability in the though process of those allowing this to happen.

Why not take these to-be-bombers and send them into the world to try to change peoples religion?

So, you have 1 person go out and blow themselves up. Now you have just lost 1 from your side.

If 5 people are killed in the attack, who is to say one or more of the dead are not Muslim?

You know what I would do, I would have my religions "suicide" bombers get a job at McDonald's and give 90% of their pay to "the cause"

Thats worse than death, and gives the person more time on Earth to convert others while helping to fund "the cause".

It's rarely - if ever - about actually converting people.

It comes down to hatred, and intolerance. On both sides.

IMHO, religion causes problems like this. It brings people together. But it can also cause huge disparities and justify acts (to the person(s)) like this. But that's just my opinion and we shouldn't let this thread descend into a religious flamewar.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
This sort of sad event highlights the wisdom of AAC policy in not disseminating information about dangerous applications.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You can see what make it happen in most areas of the world.
The diverse population and every one wanting to have there
laws and believes carried with them like bagage.If you don't
know what to look for you can never understand. The reason
it has not happen in U.S.A. people think twice before they destory
there own property.A good part of the U.S. belongs to overseas
owners,called investors.The american way,Times square can,t be bought
so It make a great target. The first air flight after (911)says a lot.
They don't want to harm there relatives in schools in the U.S.
It go deeper and could happen here, there a hiarcy here that could make it go
with afew words. If you don,t understand that,you may never know.
I don't know how much I should disclose,you would say that not possible.
Another Loosewire comment,not to be believed how could he understand so much.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Do Russians Have a Death Wish?

Life is cheap.

http://www.slate.com/id/2282283/

MOSCOW—Within hours of the deadly explosion at Moscow's busiest airport, it emerged that the airport's management had known of a planned terrorist attack at least a week ahead of time. They had even been informed of the location of the potential blast: the busy arrivals area. But no additional security measures were put in place: Just as before, anyone could enter the arrivals area off the street, without passing through a metal detector or any other sort of security screen. Not only that; it appears the airport's security staff was cut by half in the months just before the blast.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
We get alot of thread locked because statement are used with harsh
with uninformed opinions. This is new type of history being made with out
good source information that can serve. So keep the tone with
knowledge info you can back up if you have to. Don't just make harmful
slurs because it sounds tough. The dialog about this area should be open.
Electronics experts or people trained to do one act are of part the
worry. Another thing to consider,if a child ,kept from society can
make differents. There are 50 year old committed Americans, all that
keeps this from becoming a reallity is this pressure which exist is real.
That why arrest are made from wire taps and other technical methods.
This Forum has helped to keep electronic cell phone info off the net,
by taking a second look at request for cell help request that made
no sense to answer.

Last edited:

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008

I’m paraphrasing here but according to Muhammad, Allah said that persecution is worse than death and therefore it is a good and holy act to put the persecutors to death. If was also said that if a true believer dies in the process of a holy act, they will be welcomed to the paradise of the after-life and receive great reward. From the perspective of a true believer, there is no downside to giving your life to take the lives of those you believe persecute you.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
outside of our little cubholes we put ourselves in, our domain of milliamps and hertz, there is a real world. It is mean and ugly, evil and pernicious. People Hate People.
It is in our genetics.

On the top it seems like good natured ribbing but inside, some people truly hate other people that do not like their home team, political party, or religious belief.
To the point of actually wanting to kill some one.

Given motive, incentive, and opportunity there is sure to be a disastrous outcome.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You've heard me say it enough, people kill other people over these issues. It gets laughed off, but it is the truth, which is why I tend to avoid politics and religion and discourage it coming up now and again. It is a firm rule with Masonry, and it is a good one. Masons teach tolerance, it is difficult to teach if people are yelling at each other.

Don't be so quick to blame any one religion, all of them have their fanatics and nut jobs, Timothy McVay was convinced he would be the start of a revolution when he blew up the federal building. Due to big money interests we have been goosing the Islamic world pretty hard, and have stirred up their crazies to a fevered pitch. I'm not saying whether it is right or wrong, but they have their crazies and we have ours.

Last edited:

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Thats disgusting!

How can you have a religion that agrees with death? That is just messed up!
Well, it's not far off what God was supposed to have told Moses ater the flood.

And then there was Ferdinand's little tribunal in the mid 14-hundreds...

And the going's on in Salem and other areas in the US near the end of the 17th century...

...little known [fact]. The flood killed off Moses' grandad, Methusla. Never understood why he was not invited aboard the ark.... lord knows how long he might have lived....

edgetrigger

Joined Dec 19, 2010
I wish I could invent a vaccine which forbids humans from killing each other, the vaccine on the contrary should instil unconditional brotherhood/sisterhood and bonhomie among humans.

I don’t see a point why are humans so obsessed with religion and god, is the almighty not capable of defending himself if he exist.
:confused:

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
i dont care anymore about this thread because it will turn into an argument, I had a bottle of energy drink and went to mc donalds and had a chicken sandwich. Now im making a trance song :)