Missing Accessories how to fill 3c53 and 3r10 which value i use these parts.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

Did you remove the components? Or did they fall off?

Small ceramic capacitors aren't marked and you can't guess value from their size. Resistors are usually labeled. Is there a 2R10, 1R10, or 4R10 resistor?

maliraza2211

Joined Feb 21, 2020
Welcome to AAC!

Small ceramic capacitors aren't marked and you can't guess value from their size. Resistors are usually labeled. Is there a 2R10, 1R10, or 4R10 resistor?
I didn't remove it. Fall off by usb port

maliraza2211

Joined Feb 21, 2020
Welcome to AAC!

Yes respectively r1 r2... R9 r10

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
In modern usage, 3R4 would a be a 3.4 Ω resistor. That is NOT what those number seem to represent on your board. Instead, they look like names/labels from a schematic. For example one IC is 3U5 and a diode is 8D3, neither of which is a value.

If the component is not labeled on itself (many resistors are), then your only recourse is to measure them out of circuit.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
This question is lacking a whole lot of context. It is a lot like asking what size tires should I buy, without specifying what they will go on. Indeed the designations fall into the realm of schematic diagram component designations. So without more description of the circuit any answer will be an uninformed guess, at best, unless some participant happens to have a board the exact same type. Not very likely.

maliraza2211

Joined Feb 21, 2020
This question is lacking a whole lot of context. It is a lot like asking what size tires should I buy, without specifying what they will go on. Indeed the designations fall into the realm of schematic diagram component designations. So without more description of the circuit any answer will be an uninformed guess, at best, unless some participant happens to have a board the exact same type. Not very likely.
Ok

maliraza2211

Joined Feb 21, 2020
In modern usage, 3R4 would a be a 3.4 Ω resistor. That is NOT what those number seem to represent on your board. Instead, they look like names/labels from a schematic. For example one IC is 3U5 and a diode is 8D3, neither of which is a value.

If the component is not labeled on itself (many resistors are), then your only recourse is to measure them out of circuit.
Right