microwave oven

alisa

Joined Mar 21, 2006
hello i am new in the fourm and i need details informations about the microwave oven what is going on inside and every things about its.
thanks for all

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by alisa@Mar 21 2006, 10:39 AM
hello i am new in the fourm and i need details informations about the microwave oven what is going on inside and every things about its.
thanks for all
[post=15255]Quoted post[/post]​
here is a good place to begin you quest for knowledge.

Microwave Ovens

hgmjr (600)

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi alisa

do you need a general repair manual of a microwave oven? if so, give me your email address so i can send it to you. :D

moz

hello hgmjr,

am back, am about to finish my two ongoing projects, then i'll go back to the topic you have ask about. in fact the shift register has also been sidelined. :p

moz

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Originally posted by hgmjr@Mar 21 2006, 05:52 PM
here is a good place to begin you quest for knowledge.

Microwave Ovens
hgmjr (600)
[post=15256]Quoted post[/post]​
Don´t you have something a little bit more specific? I got interested, so how does the emmiter work? How is the HV controlled to produce microwaves? There are many more questions to this...

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by kubeek@Mar 23 2006, 11:45 AM
Don´t you have something a little bit more specific? I got interested, so how does the emmiter work? How is the HV controlled to produce microwaves? There are many more questions to this...
[post=15345]Quoted post[/post]​
Good point kubeek. This reference is a very light treatment of the subject. My hope was that it would give alisa and others with similar interest in the subject, a high level view that would serve as a catalyst for a deeper investigation.

You are also correct in the fact that an understanding of the subject requires a grasp of several rather complex elements.

Maybe there is an AAC member who has firsthand experience with the subject and can provide more details or a link to more information.

hgmjr