Added translation of several of the more unusual acronyms for those viewing this post that may find them cryptic.You need to provide some details on what and how. Give us an idea of the components you plan on using or the tasks it will perform.
There are thousands of different micros out there. A few of the items you will need to decide are..
- How many GPIO will you need? (GPIO = General purpose input/ouput)
- Are you running any bandwidth intensive algorithms (PID etc)? (PID = proportional-integral-deriviative)
- Do you need ADC? (ADC = analog-to-digital converter)
- Do you need timers?
- Do you need communications peripherals (RS232, SPI, I2C)? (GOOGLE these for more details on these comunnication standards)
- How much FLASH/EEPROM do you require for your application? (GOOGLE these for more details on these two memory types)
- How much RAM? (RAM = random access memory)
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|8085 microprocessor mini project title ..#2||Programming & Languages||0|
|O||TI PCM3070 microprocessor beginner problem||Microcontrollers||4|
|L||Having problem with the above 8051 microprocessor codes!!!||Homework Help||2|
|N||bidirectional interconnection of 2 16F877A microprocessor via uart problem||Microcontrollers||3|
by Aaron Carman