Microcontroller task- controlling LED brightness using PWM and EEPROM

GautamVK

Joined Dec 5, 2010
Hey there

I am urgently looking for the codes for PIC16F628...

Please forward the codes if you have or come across!

Task:

A switch controls the brightness of one LEDs, except for "OFF" mode.
The equivalent value of 30 should be written on the EEPROM.

Please forward the codes.. Thank you :)

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Seems like the professor is giving you lots of homework lately. Or did you wait till the last minute to turn everything in? ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Seems like the professor is giving you lots of homework lately. Or did you wait till the last minute to turn everything in? ;)
I would guess it is the last option. I think the honourable GautamVK has been coasting the whole semester. Maybe the focus has been on beer and girls:cool:. Now the semester is at the end. And the lab assignments are due:eek:. I used to bully some of the nerds to let me copy their works. Worked every time (just joking)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Actually, he IS the teacher.

All the students turned in their assignments and he doesn't know if they are correct or not.

He was just going to give everyone a "C" just in case. But after sleeping through the semester, he decided that the only 3 assignments. each worth 33% of the final grade, should be correct.

Since he lost his "teachers edition" text, he needs someone to "re-write" the answers that were in there.

They pulled him out of his role as"Classical Oboe Theory and Technique" substitute and put him into "Intro to PIC Micros". He doesn't know the difference between a right and left handed soldering iron.

;)

GautamVK

Joined Dec 5, 2010
I am unable to decode you words :confused:

A switch to control brightness ??? Perhaps you mean two push buttons one increases brightness and the other decreases it

The value of 30 to be written to eeprom is refered to what?

Alberto

yeap... when u push the button, the brightness should alter!

GautamVK

Joined Dec 5, 2010
I would guess it is the last option. I think the honourable GautamVK has been coasting the whole semester. Maybe the focus has been on beer and girls:cool:. Now the semester is at the end. And the lab assignments are due:eek:. I used to bully some of the nerds to let me copy their works. Worked every time (just joking)

hahahha:D! come on u dont have to say ur joking!! its every1 sstory out there!!

GautamVK

Joined Dec 5, 2010

All the students turned in their assignments and he doesn't know if they are correct or not.

He was just going to give everyone a "C" just in case. But after sleeping through the semester, he decided that the only 3 assignments. each worth 33% of the final grade, should be correct.

Since he lost his "teachers edition" text, he needs someone to "re-write" the answers that were in there.

They pulled him out of his role as"Classical Oboe Theory and Technique" substitute and put him into "Intro to PIC Micros". He doesn't know the difference between a right and left handed soldering iron.

;)

owh come on! i am a student! even if i happened to be a lecturer i wouldn't be torturing the students no way in hell like this! its murder man! haha! i would rather cancel of the assignments!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009

;)
+1 to that...