Metal cable clips

Thread Starter


Joined Jan 5, 2012
I'm sorry, this may be my dumbest question yet at AAC, but I'm trying to find some cable clips to attach a coax cable to the junction of the floor & wall. Amazon has plenty of plastic clips with screws, but I'm looking something metallic, in at U shape, similar to a staple but a bit thicker (so I can hammer it in). I know they exist because my apartment already has a few holding the coax cable down, but I need to extend it and need more. Anyone know what they're called? Thanks!