Me Want one of this...

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Look what came in for repair

Man I love this casing, too bad it ain't available here..

Can any body find me a BoxX Casing of this type ?:p

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
The case really has nothing to do with the number of CPU's on the MOBO.... but anyway R!f@@ how about something like this one, I have it available with the RGB LED lighting installed...alienware Case.jpg

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
The case really has nothing to do with the number of CPU's on the MOBO.... but anyway R!f@@ how about something like this one, I have it available with the RGB LED lighting installed...View attachment 35237
Mammamia !!. That is some casing....something tells me that u might be involved in making that!!!

Thanks but no thanks...I'm not a gamer..
I want to know whether the BoX casing is available..u see the thing is that, it is simple, light and pretty strong. And helps to dissipate heat too....that is why I liked it.

So.....any one?

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Mammamia !!. That is some casing....something tells me that u might be involved in making that!!!

Thanks but no thanks...I'm not a gamer..

Nope, was not part of the design on this one (if I was then I might just keep it!) This was a stock case for the Alienware Area51 Desktop gaming rig, but I do not like how bulky the case is and the weight... so I took the guts out and I just wan't to get rid of the case.... I will be throwing it on Ebay so anyone interested let me know and I will post a link to the auction here....