mct6

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Feedback and Suggestions Forum for providing feedback and suggestions about All About Circuits, including corrections to the e-book. This forum is not for getting help with technical questions.
If I knew what mct6 was I might be able to help.

As noted, this is not for general questions, but questions specific to the site, along with suggestions. Therefore I am moving this thread where it might get better attention.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Still kinda shy on information. You need to define if this is the part number, and how you are using it. Schematics are always very helpful

If you post almost no information about the question, you will get almost no information back. Please read PLEASE READ - Posting Questions in the General Electronics Chat Forum sticky on the top of the page in this forum. The more information your question has, the more likely someone will provide the information you seek.

At this point I still do not know what you are asking.

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
If you use Google, and simply type in MCT6, it will take you to several sites that have the data sheet available. A lot faster than posting here and waiting for a response.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Feedback and Suggestions 1