Matlab Code For Speech Recognition

shwetatratiya

Joined Jan 21, 2011
Good Morning To All,
I m Final Yr Student Of EC and searching For MATLAB code for Speech Recognition... So If Anybody Has this code Then Plz Send Me on my Mail Add.
E-mail ID: <SNIP>
Have A Nice Day...
ThnQ..

Last edited by a moderator:

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Has an entire university been introduced to this website? 5 people asking the same question in a matter of days...! Never gonna learn anything that way.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
LOL :)

I was thinking the same thing! Too many students out partying all semester, now the assignment is due and they want the answers given to them.

Kind of scarcely that we have engineers graduating at that caliber. Hopefully whey will get weeded out in the real word and will all be working at a fast food restaurant (or it's local equivalent).

I graduated in the top 80% of a small technical school (back when we still used tubes) . I could not compete for the top 10% as the top 10% all cheated and I did not cheat. They all got the best job offers but one of them turned it down because he thought it was a better idea to smoke dope for a few more years.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Has an entire university been introduced to this website? 5 people asking the same question in a matter of days...! Never gonna learn anything that way.
There will be more by the end of this week. Then again in April and May another wave shows up. The profs or their assistants look at all the popular sites, such as this one, to ensure cheating didn't occur. Some students try to get around it by posting their question as an image so google doesn't find it.

In a way, I'm glad there wasn't an Internet when I was in college, but at the same time, it would have been really cool to know then what I know now!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I'd let em post homework just make em pay for it. That will get them through an emergency or lazyness and get some young kid a dev kit he could never afford otherwise.

Heck I charge $20 an hour just to type lectures from college kids. Thank god these kids coming out of school can barely email.

Last edited: