Math Help

Nortenathe63

Joined Mar 31, 2022
So, if I understood correctly, when I need some math help, I have to show the solving process, and members will ask whether I'm doing the right thing or not and give me tips on how I can do it right?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Math is interesting to me, and I like that somethimes it's challenging. When you solve something complicated, it improves your skills and knowledge. Somethimes I can't find the answer myself, but on https://plainmath.net/post-secondary/algebra I can find the solutions. And writing down the solutions somewhere is a good idea because later, you can just go through the notes, and it will help you with other tasks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So, if I understood correctly, when I need some math help, I have to show the solving process, and members will ask whether I'm doing the right thing or not and give me tips on how I can do it right?
Math is interesting to me, and I like that somethimes it's challenging. When you solve something complicated, it improves your skills and knowledge. Somethimes I can't find the answer myself, but on https://plainmath.net/post-secondary/algebra I can find the solutions. And writing down the solutions somewhere is a good idea because later, you can just go through the notes, and it will help you with other tasks.
You show us what you have to begin with, we can analyze where you are having difficulty, and guide you to the correct approach.