@ Mark77-Bring up Elbo Room

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I was there for 6 hours today,we need to watch how much delay they have and todays date on the film.

They are playing 9/4 today sunday,we need help to monitor the tape for 9/9.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mark you are right ,the time is off,some of the people I see was there when I left.

If my tread submit was working,I would have on the forum live. I will make sure

I have good submit,I became a regular in one day they think I am someone special.

The regulars was taken by surprise,I really had a good day.I still have them guessing.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Bill , I am a entertainer ,I say it out front to take the edge off some of the opinion.

If you work at entertaining,for real..I have earned some $$$$$ for my ability.

I also make real presentations ,that are serious. Some where In between is

Loosewire and my new guy "Loose Change"...I also made a donation for a

good cause,that was part of how they felt (the good guy part) the rest is

just something to talk about.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What is going on in here ? :confused:
It is about Loosewire who likes to hang around in bars all day long. And gladly spend all the day at his favorite water hole, the Elbo Room. The Elbo Room has several web cams. And as surrealistic as it sounds. Loosewire want us (the forum) to be his audience then he hang around at the Elbo Room:rolleyes:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Well I am now and then checking the Elbo Room web cam. So out of pure curiosity Lossy. Is you the person in those very nippy " Captain America" inspired trousers. As I see it that person is fashion icon. Perhaps about 30 years late for the Eighties. But never the less still a fashion icon:D

Attachments

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Well I am now and then checking the Elbo Room web cam. So out of pure curiosity Lossy. Is you the person in those very nippy " Captain America" inspired trousers. As I see it that person is fashion icon. Perhaps about 30 years late for the Eighties. But never the less still a fashion icon:D
For some reason I wish I had a teleporter teleport him to N Korea or Afganastantown.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A reminder to keep an eye on the cameras, I think it will live steam next time.

Foot ball season ,can hide among all the team shirts. I know you have a friend

ready for the moment. I have a chance tomorrow ..vote..make me feel good

about it.

Last edited: