making a pcb

chrno

Joined Dec 9, 2004
:D hi, i am a newbytes.
i did a pcb using ultiboard 2001, when i tryd to print it, it don't do like it is suppose to be. i sending a picture of the print preview. like you can see yhe hole are not filled whit copper and traces pass through the hole, when thy are suppose to join to the hole's surrounding copper.

may you tell me what can i do?

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
Originally posted by chrno@Dec 11 2004, 01:47 PM
:( why you don't answer my question.
i need the answer previously the monday.

please answer
[post=4070]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't know Ultiboard 2001 so can't answer your question. But is it one of those multiuse programs that give the option of a PCB, a schematic, or a circuit simulator? If so, you may have picked the wrong program.

Have you tried the 'help' files? Perhaps you should read the instructions again in case you missed something.

chrno

Joined Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by Iodem_Asakura@Dec 12 2004, 10:38 PM
ultiboard is a pcb program only.
[post=4090]Quoted post[/post]​
that is correct.
and i read the help file but in that file don't talk anything about that, that is the problem. :p

whatever, thanks for try to help me :D

dragan733

Joined Dec 12, 2004
Originally posted by chrno@Dec 10 2004, 04:05 AM
:D hi, i am a newbytes.
i did a pcb using ultiboard 2001, when i tryd to print it, it don't do like it is suppose to be. i sending a picture of the print preview. like you can see yhe hole are not filled whit copper and traces pass through the hole, when thy are suppose to join to the hole's surrounding copper.

may you tell me what can i do?
[post=4052]Quoted post[/post]​
Try to print the pcb on another computer. Maybe your comuter has a virus. Or direct to print for example on pdf format. And after to print the pdf file.
I wait your answer

chrno

Joined Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by dragan733@Dec 16 2004, 01:32 PM
Try to print the pcb on another computer. Maybe your comuter has a virus. Or direct to print for example on pdf format. And after to print the pdf file.
I wait your answer
[post=4141]Quoted post[/post]​
look my computer don't have a virus, and print in pdf format don't solve anyting